Featured
I Ll Cover You Rent
I Ll Cover You Rent. [angel] live in my house i'll be your shelter just pay me back with one thousand kisses be my lover and i'll cover you [tom] open your door i'll be your tenant don't got much baggage to lay at. Live in my house i'll be your shelter just pay me back with one thousand kisses be my lover and i'll cover you, yeah open your door i'll be your tenant don't got much baggage to lay at your feet but sweet kisses i've got to spare i'll be there and i'll cover you, ooh i think they meant it when they said you cant buy love now i know you can rent it a new lease.

When they said you cant buy love. Live in my house i'll be your shelter just pay me back with one thousand kisses be my lover and i'll cover you, yeah open your door i'll be your tenant don't got much baggage to lay at your feet but sweet kisses i've got to spare i'll be there and i'll cover you, ooh i think they meant it when they said you cant buy love now i know you can rent it a new lease. Wherever, whatever i'll be your coat you'll be my king, and i'll be your castle no, you be my queen, and i'll be your moat i think they meant it when they said you can't buy love now i know you can rent it a new lease you are my love on life, oh my life i've longed to discover something as true as this is so with a thousand sweet kisses, i'll.
But Sweet Kisses I've Got To Spare [00:34] I'll Be There And I'll Cover You [00:39] I Think They Meant It [00:41] When They Said You Can't Buy Love [00:43] Now I Know You Can Rent It [00:45] A New Lease You Are My Love [00:48] On Life Be My Life [01:05] Just Slip Me On I'll Be Your Blanket [01:09] Wherever Whatever I'll Be Your Coat [01:13]
[angel] live in my house i'll be your shelter just pay me back with one thousand kisses be my lover and i'll cover you [tom] open your door i'll be your tenant don't got much baggage to lay at. Now i know you can rent it. I'll be there and i'll cover you [both:] i think they meant it when they said you can't buy love now i know you can rent it a new lease, you are my love on life, be my life just slip me on i'll be your blanket wherever, whatever i'll be your coat [angel:] you'll be my king and i'll be your castle [collins:] no, you'll be my queen and i'll be.
When They Said You Cant Buy Love.
Wherever, whatever i'll be your coat you'll be my king, and i'll be your castle no, you be my queen, and i'll be your moat i think they meant it when they said you can't buy love now i know you can rent it a new lease you are my love on life, oh my life i've longed to discover something as true as this is so with a thousand sweet kisses, i'll. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators. Martin) and angel dumott schunard (wilson jermaine heredia) in the 2005 movie musical rent
[Collins] Open Your Door I'll Be Your Tenant Don't Got Much Baggage To Lay At Your Feet But Sweet Kisses I've Got To Spare I'll Be There And I'll Cover You [Both] I Think They Meant It When They.
But sweet kisses i’ve got to spare. A new lease you were my. I'll cover you sung by tom collins (jesse l.
I'll Be There And I'll Cover You, Ooh.
Collins 285 collins 286 collins 287 collins collins soloist choir 288 collins soloist choir 289 collins soloist choir 290 collins soloist choir collins company 291 collins company When they said you can’t buy love. Don't got much baggage to lay at your feet.
[Angel] Live In My House I'll Be Your Shelter Just Pay Me Back With One Thousand Kisses Be My Lover And I'll Cover You [Collins] Open Your Door I'll.
I'll be there and i'll cover you both i think they meant it when they said you can't buy love now i know you can rent it a new lease you are my love, on life be my life just slip me on, i'll be your blanket wherever,whatever, i'll be your coat angel you'll be my king, and i'll be your castle collins no, you'll be my queen, and i'll be your moat. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators. I think they meant it.
Comments
Post a Comment